Psychological Safety was first coined by Dr Amy Edmondson in the 1990s. She defines it as the belief that one will not be punished or humiliated for speaking up with ideas, questions, concerns, or mistakes. In 2013, in a project by Google, it was identified that Psychological Safety is the Single most important factor that a team must possess to perform at their highest potential.
In this course you will learn how to create and maintain a psychologically safe environment for high performance teams to thrive.
- What is Psychological Safety
- Importance of Psychological Safety
- How to Measure it in teams?
- How to create and maintain psychological safety in your teams
- Workshops and exercises which help create psychological safety in teams
Duration: 7 Hrs