Bookkeeping & Finance Back Office
BDO Solutions in Mauritius offers a suite of services covering the full Accounting and Finance value chain.
Our capabilities enable you to focus on your core services while we bring efficiency with continuous performance improvements.
Together with you, we deliver exceptional solutions for value creation and augment your operational efficiency in your journey to excellence.
Our proven framework provides various benefits to our customers. On one side there is measurable time and cost saving and on the other, it thrusts you towards operational excellence.
100+ professionals dedicated to Accounting and Finance
100K invoices processed worth 500M USD
Why choose us?
- A digital approach: we promote paperless and integrated operations, accompanying your organization in its digitalization journey. In addition, we have a Continuous Improvement of Process (CIP) in place.-
- Customization: understanding your activity and its challenges, providing sufficient flexibility to allow us to customize the scope of our work to meet your organizational needs.
- Consistency: we drive consistency and quality outsourcing operations, enabling us to be responsive to your size and location needs. Our activities are metrics driven with a proactive Governance approach to actively manage risks and service level obligations via a Monthly/ Quarterly Business Review
- Exceptional delivery: using our highly trained teams, supported by state of the art infrastructure and underpinned by a proven transition methodology, to enable a timely and successful delivery of operations. Our operations are ISO27001 certified and we abide by GDPR regulations.
- Compliance: our cross-border team ensures compliance with legislation of each country .
- Multi-country capabilities - single point of contact and unique contract for your global organization
Our end-to-end customer journey includes:
- Invoice to Cash / Revenue cycle (order processing, invoicing administration, cash applications)
- procure to pay / AP cycle (Invoice receipt and matching, resolves unmatched items , supplier's Hotline, purchase order management, review and validate employee travel and expenses claims as per company policies)
- Payroll accounting (monthly payroll accounting, reconcile GL with payroll documents)
- Treasury Cycle (recording of bank transactions, bank reconciliation)
- Record to report / Financial Reporting (Fixed assets, Intercompany transactions, monthly/quarterly/annual Management accounts analysis, GL reconciliation, Balance sheet schedules)
- Tax compliance (Tax calendars, Transfer pricing coordination, single point of contact for your tax compliance across the world through our dynamic portal)
- Process design, implementation and optimization
- Other (auditors support, support for new ERP implementation, cashflow statements, ...)
Example of Service Level
AP Processing: invoices verified within 24hours and to be matched or queried within 48hours.
AP Processing: all parked invoices to be followed twice a week (Tuesday & Friday)
AP Processing: all invoices processed to have 98% of accuracy – reviewed monthly.
Vendor Master Data Management: all changes to be reported by Friday COB.
Vendor : Reconcile 10 key vendor accounts on a monthly basis. All, at least once a year.
Treasury: Payment run generated by agreed calendar (bank transfer, Direct Debit).