Are you planning your next move?
Browse through the career schemes, recruitment events and other job opportunities at BDO Solutions.
Looking to be part of a growing 𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐲𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦?
- Close monitoring of project deliverables on a daily basis, ensuring all tasks are completed on time
- Validation of input and output source data
- Ensuring timely, clear communication, escalation to required parties to ensure on time delivery
- Ensuring accuracy of data before output delivery
- Deliverable on adhoc tasks related to the process
- Managing project calls
- Maintain and update issue logs
- Adhere to all Risk & Compliance procedures in line with company and the client's expectations
Qualifications and Work Experience
- Higher School Certificate with Accounting or Mathematics at main level
- Work experience in global payroll and/or experience in working with international customers will be a definite advantage
- Good knowledge of excel
- Good communication skills both verbal and written (English)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work and interact within a team and with customers
- Willingness and ability to cover UK hours (12:00 to 20:30 Summer UK season ; 13:00 to 21:30 Winter UK season)
- Ability to work overtime when required
To apply, please share your updated CV by email on [email protected], including the reference code (REF Pay/08) in the subject line. Application deadline: 15 September 2023
READY TO SURF THE WAVE?
What’s your plan after your studies? Here’s your chance to join the world of work with Entry-level Employment Opportunities for HSC Holders (including Cohort 2023) at BDO Solutions.
Grow and learn alongside a team of dynamic professionals all while reaping the full benefits of professional development opportunities we have in store for you!
- HSC Holders (including Cohort 2023)
- Good Communication Skills in English and French (Written and Verbal)
- Ability to work in teams
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools, particularly Microsoft Excel
To apply, please share your updated CV by email on [email protected], including the reference “HR/AN0822” in the subject line.
Are you a tech savvy person with a Diploma in IT?
We are recruiting IT Apprentices to join our IT Outsourcing Apprenticeship Programme.
- At least a Diploma in IT or equivalent qualification
- Ability to work on shift hours
- A customer oriented and professional attitude
- Good IT troubleshooting skills
- Good analytical and logical thinking
- Good communication skills in English
- Ability to work in teams and independently
- Knowledge of applications/systems and/or professional certification(s) in IT would be an advantage
- Knowledge of ticketing systems and or/Professional qualifications such as CCNA, CCNP would be an advantage.
What's in it for you?
- Intensive Training on IT Service Desk
- International Exposure (Clients across borders)
- Valuable work experience to add to your skills and CV
- The chance to build contacts and networks within BDO.
Apply now by sending your CV on [email protected].
About BDO Solutions
BDO Solutions is a Great Place To Work™ certified organisation where people really matter. We are also recognised in Mauritius among the Top 10 Best Workplaces.
Send us an email on [email protected] if you have any questions on the above opportunities, or for any other career-related inquiries.
Visit our Careers page to view all job openings at BDO Solutions.