Local Payroll Services
Our Payroll Outsourcing team provides a convenient way to fulfil your payroll commitments whilst keeping all the advantages of in-house processing.
The benefits to your organisation for using our services:
- Cost savings on the maintenance of in-house payroll system.
- Improving confidentiality of employee information.
- Reducing the risk of internal fraud.
- Maintaining compliance with complex tax and legislative changes.
- Access to specialist resources and advice.
- No need to find staff with appropriate tax and payroll expertise
Payroll Outsourcing services takes care of the end-to-end payroll process for your organisation:
- Addition of new employees and leaver process.
- Processing of Remuneration, allowances and benefits including overtime.
- Ensuring compliance to remuneration orders.
- Deduction and payment of Social security charges to authorities.
- Processing of advances and loans to employees.
- Statutory payments via Mauritius Network Services (online payments)
How do we take care of your payroll?
Your payroll is processed monthly, based on employee data that you would have provided on pre-defined data templates. The data is uploaded on our Payroll System, which would have been customised for your needs and is regularly updated to reflect changing legislations. You will receive payroll reports for approval prior to submission to your bank for processing either via CD, issuing cheques or internet banking, together with a letter of authorization.
Your employees will receive payslips in either hardcopy or electronic format at the end of each month.
The annual returns namely Statement of Emoluments and Return of Employees will be generated and remit to your employees and Mauritius Revenue Authority respectively.