Local Payroll Outsourcing Solutions
BDO delivers payroll solutions on time, on budget and with quality. We also come with our playbook that ensures the resulting steady state service is able to deliver to the agreed business case over the life of the contract, to the mutual benefit of both BDO and our clients.
Our Payroll Outsourcing Solutions offer end-to-end support to process your payroll whilst upholding the advantages of an in-house operation. We provide our clients with professional Payroll Solutions that streamline their payroll and administration processes. Our dedicated team has more than 20 years working with a variety of companies across key industries, namely Hospitality & Leisure, Architecture & Building, Logistics, Outsourcing, IT Services and the Financial Services sector.
Each decision taken, each risk managed and each change agreed upon is considered in the context of the client’s business case and desired outcomes.
Payroll Outsourcing services take care of the end-to-end payroll process for your organisation, namely:
- Addition of new employees and removal of leavers
- Processing of Remuneration, allowances and benefits including overtime.
- Ensuring compliance to remuneration orders.
- Deduction and payment of social security charges to authorities.
- Processing of advances and loans to employees.
- Handling of statutory payments via Mauritius Network Services (online payments).
- Development of tailor made services
- Cost savings on ownership and maintenance of in-house payroll system.
- Ensuring confidentiality of employee information.
- Reduction of the risk of internal fraud.
- Compliance with complex tax and legislative requirements.
- Access to specialist resources and advice.
- Time saving on administrative tasks enabling clients to focus on core activities.
- Increase in employee satisfaction through timely and accurate response to payroll queries.
How do we take care of your payroll?
Of utmost importance, is close collaboration between the client and service provider. Our dedicated team of professionals will ensure that your payroll is processed monthly or on an agreed frequency, based on employee data that you would have provided on pre-defined data templates. Our Cloud (Oracle)-base payroll system is customised for your needs and is regularly updated to reflect changing legislations. You will receive payroll reports for approval prior to submission to your bank for processing either via CD, issuing cheques or internet banking, together with a letter of authorization.
Your employees will receive payslips in either hardcopy or electronic format at the end of each month.
The annual returns, namely Statement of Emoluments and Return of Employees, will also be generated electronically for your employees and the Mauritius Revenue Authority respectively.
BDO ensures the implementation of the agreed upon service solution, including people, processes and technology, and the contract framework, which are the building blocks for our mutual success.